We offer three meeting spaces in our office for rent at reasonable prices for business and social events. Association members may rent our spacious classroom and conference rooms for half-day and full-day events. With 3,842 square feet and flexible seating arrangements, the facility can easily accommodate seminars, receptions, business meetings, workshops, luncheons, and more.
Facility Spaces and Rental Rates
2,869 sq. ft. Preset as Classroom style (holds up to 125 people), equipped with overhead sound and projector as well as a kitchen with dishwasher, sink, refrigerator, microwave and food prep area.
PAR member - $150
PAR member - $300
Conference Room 101
589 sq. ft. Preset as a Hollow Rectangle style (holds up to 20 people). Equipped with a mini refrigerator.
Note: Room can be reset to accommodate 20 people
(Classroom style with tables) or 30 people (Theater style without tables), Resets will be charged $50.
PAR member - $75
PAR member - $175
Conference Room 121
384 sq. ft. Preset as a Boardroom style and holds up to 18 people (12 at table plus 6 additional). Equipped with a sink and mini refrigerator.
PAR member - $60
PAR member - $120
*Half day is either 9:00 a.m. – noon or 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. A Full day is 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Room renters will be given thirty minutes before and after contracted time for setup and take down.
The Phoenix Association of REALTORS® accepts payment in cash, check, credit card, or by debit. A $ 25.00 fee will be charged by the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® for all N.S.F. checks.
Equipment included with rental:
*Laptop computer not included
- podium (Classroom 108 only)
- LCD projector* (Classroom 108 only)
- Projection screen (Classroom 108 only)
- Internet for the facilitation (Classroom 108 only)
- Podium/lectern with microphone
- Wi-fi access
- Free parking
- Wireless microphone(s) (Classroom 108 only)
Equipment for rent:
- Coffeemaker with coffee
- Power strips and extension cords
- Table skirts with clips
- Flip-chart easel
* The Phoenix Association of REALTORS® reserves the right to adjust and/or reschedule bookings that conflict with PAR Programs, as per the Meeting Room Rental Agreement.
- The rooms may be reserved up to ninety (90) days in advance, and no less than seven (7) days in advance of the event.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis*.
- The rooms are available during the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® regular operating hours, when not otherwise in use.
- All users must vacate the rooms prior to the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® closing.
- 24-hour cancellation notice is required. Cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation charge.
- Setup and cleanup is the responsibility of the person(s) or group(s) renting.
- Meeting Room Rental Agreement required. Click Here.
Rental of the meeting room is contingent upon agreement to, and signing of, the Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
Meeting Room Rental Agreement. Click below to view the Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions and to book the meeting room. For more information, call 602-246-1012, ext. 224.
Meeting Room Rental Agreement
View Larger Map
Whether you are traveling by car or via public transportation, the Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
is easy to find and parking is complimentary.
Located in the Central Corridor and easy access from major highways.
From the Black Canyon Highway (I-17) Northbound, take the Camelback exit east, or right. Turn left at 19th Avenue, and we are on your right. From I-17 Southbound, take the Camelback exit east, or left. Turn left at 19th Avenue, and we are on your right.
From Sky Harbor Int'l Airport
Your arrival at Sky Harbor International Airport is only minutes away to our facility.
Take the I-10 West via ramp to Downtown/AZ-51/Phoenix exit out of the Airport. From the I-10, take exit 147A-147B to merge onto AZ-51 North. Take exit 4A for Highland Avenue toward Camelback Road. Turn left onto E. Highland Avenue to 16th
Street. Make left onto E Camelback Road and continue to N. 19th
Avenue. Make a right and head North to 5033 N. 19th
Avenue. Look for us on your right.
By public transportation
Easily accessible by Valley Metro Bus and Light Rail.
For more information, please contact Debbie Leadford at 602-246-1012 ext. 224