PAR offers a growing array of online educational classes that let you hone your skills or broaden your real estate horizons any time, on-demand. Online education is fun, efficient, and intuitive. You won’t need sophisticated computer skills to complete an online course. And once you have satisfied the course requirements, these partners will immediately issue a certificate of completion.
Courses from the CE Shop and the Hogan School of Real Estate meet Arizona Department of Real Estate continuing education (ADRE CE) credit. In addition, both vendors offer electronic support, so you can contact them with questions.
Two important notes:
- Not all online education is approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to offer continuing education credits. If you take online classes through other vendors in order to get ADRE CE credit, check with the ADRE to verify that the vendor is approved for ADRE CE credit.
- The Arizona Department of Real Estate limits licensees to nine classroom hours in any 24-hour period, so be sure to leave yourself enough time to take the entire year’s 24 hours of mandatory continuing education to renew your license.
PAR Online Partners
REALTOR® University offers high-quality entrepreneurial and career-oriented programs in real estate. Supported by an extensive library, research center, and network of associates, a REALTOR® University education will equip you with leading-edge knowledge of real estate, and the skills you’ll need to apply it. Through REALTOR® University, you can get your Master of Real Estate degree. REALTOR® University also offers:
- The REALTOR® University Coaching Center, it offers agents a wide variety of coaching formats that address the key strategies and disciplines to grow your business and increase your income.
- The Webinar Center, which helps you stay on top of the latest trends and resources with live and on-demand webinars.
- The Video Center, which has on-demand videos featuring management tips, buyer secrets, prospecting ideas, and much more from the top minds in real estate.
The CE Shop
The CE Shop, Inc. was founded with the mission to serve the licensed real estate professional with high quality, hassle-free and simple online continuing education. Real estate professionals all across the United States have enrolled in the easy-to-use license renewal continuing education courses offered by The CE Shop.
Hogan School of Real Estate
Hogan School of Real Estate, founded in 1973, offers advanced continuing education courses on timely topics. Hogan School only employs instructors that have the ability to make real estate easy and understandable. Hogan has made it easy to take classes anytime, anywhere.