See room list below for descriptions and prices. Room renters will be given thirty minutes before and after contracted time for setup and take down.
2,869 sq. ft. Preset as Classroom style (holds up to 125 people), equipped with overhead sound and projector, as well as a kitchen with dishwasher, sink, refrigerator, microwave and food prep area.
PAR member – $150
PAR member – $300
589 sq. ft. Preset as a Hollow Rectangle style (holds up to 20 people). Equipped with a mini refrigerator.
Note: Room can be reset to accommodate 20 people
(Classroom style with tables) or 30 people (Theater style without tables), Resets – add $50.
PAR member – $75
PAR member – $175
384 sq. ft. Preset as a Boardroom style and holds up to 18 people (12 at table plus 6 additional). Equipped with a sink and mini refrigerator.
PAR member – $60
PAR member – $120
–podium (Classroom 108 only)
–LCD projector* (Classroom 108 only)
–Projection screen (Classroom 108 only)
–Internet for the facilitation (Classroom 108 only)
–Podium/lectern with microphone
–Wireless microphone(s) (Classroom 108 only)
*Laptop computer not included
–Coffeemaker with coffee
–Power strips and extension cords
–Table skirts with clips
*See below for rates
The Phoenix Association of REALTORS® accepts payment in cash, check, credit card, or by debit. A $25.00 fee will be charged by the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® for all N.S.F. checks. Room Rentals are subject to tax.
Room renters will be given thirty minutes before and after contracted time for setup and take down next to “Will additional set up time be needed?*
For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledge, Phoenix Board of REALTORS®, DBA Phoenix Association of REALTORS®, an Arizona corporation (hereafter “Association”), and the undersigned User agree that:
1. The Association is the owner of a building located at 5033 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona (the “Building”). User is hereby granted a license to use those meeting rooms and areas (the “Space”) located in the Building and described on Exhibit “A” to this Agreement during the time periods set forth on Exhibit “A.” The Space shall be used only for the event described on Exhibit “A” of the Agreement and for no other purpose without the Association’s prior written consent.
2. User shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Association attached hereto as Exhibit “B”, which Rules and Regulations may be amended by the Association from time to time.
3. If the Space or any portion of the Building shall be damaged by the action, inaction, or negligence of the User, it’s agents, employees, guests, invitees or other persons admitted to the Space or the Building by the User or as a result of the breach by User of this Agreement, User will pay the Association, upon demand, the costs necessary to repair any damage and to restore the Space and/or the Building to their present condition. The User hereby assumes full responsibility for the character, acts and conduct of all persons admitted to the Space or to any portion of the Building by the User.
4. The Association shall not be liable for any lost or stolen articles, and User shall indemnify the Association therefore.
5. In its use of the Space, the User shall comply with all applicable state, county and City of Phoenix laws, ordinances, and regulations. No alcoholic beverages shall be sold or served in the Building and User shall not bring, or permit its guests or invitees to bring any alcoholic beverages into the Building. The User shall not bring any equipment or fixtures in the building without the Association’s consent.
6. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING; SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE ONLY.
7. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Association, its officers, employees, and agents for, from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action of whatsoever kind, arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the use, occupancy, or licensing of the Space by the User, its sub-users, contractors, agents, officers, employees, guests or invitees.
8. A deposit in the amount specified on Exhibit “A” is required to hold the Space, and until the Association receives the deposit from User it shall have the right to rent the Space, in which event this Agreement shall be deemed canceled. One-half (1/2) of the deposit shall be refunded if the Association receives a written cancellation noticed from User at least thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled event. No portion of the deposit shall be refunded if the reservation is canceled less than thirty (30) days in advance of the event. The deposit will be refunded within ten (10) days after the conclusion of the event if the room keys are returned to the Association and the Space is left in good condition and repair in accordance with this Agreement and no further amounts are owed to the Association by the User. The Association may retain the deposit in the event of any damage to the Space, the Building, or any other property of the Association or may offset against the deposit any amounts owed to the Association by User. Damage includes, but is not limited to, broken glass, soiled or torn carpeting, failure to remove decorations and garbage, broken tables and/or chairs, or damage to visual equipment. The Association, in its sole discretion, shall determine if any or all of the deposit will be forfeited.
9. The user agrees to assume any and all responsibility of this agreement for any “third-party” providers or agents who are not directly controlled by either the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® (first party) or the user. “Third-party” providers or agents mean subcontracted companies of the user (theme companies, decorators, etc.) or any person and/or company that provide a service, food or product to the user directly or indirectly. Decorations or displays brought in the facility by the user or the user’s agents must be approved prior to arrival. No items may be attached to any wall, floor, window, or ceiling with nails, staples, tape, or any other substance other than the tack walls. The user assumes all responsibility for any damage to the facility by its attendees or agents.
It is also understood that the premises will be left in a neat and orderly condition, free of debris and display refuse no later than the contracted completion time and date. Excessive debris will result in time and labor charges being assessed.
It is the responsibility of the user and/or user’s agents to ensure that all fire and safety ordinances pertaining to the Event are met and that appropriate licenses are acquired.
10. In any printed or electronic materials identifying the location of the users event, user shall use only “The Phoenix Association of REALTORS®” and the street address. In no event shall our name be used in such a way as to indicate that The Phoenix Association of REALTORS® is cosponsoring your event unless you have prior written approval.
In addition, the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® requires that you provide PAR with a copy of your flyer, advertisement or invitation so we may fully understand the needs of you and your guests. In no case should printed materials be sent until all contractual arrangements are finalized by the Phoenix Association of REALTORS®.
11. The room rental/service fees shall be determined in accordance with the Room Rental Rates and Policies attached hereto as Exhibit “C.” The Association must receive the rental/service fees and/or other charges set forth on Exhibit “A” to this Agreement five (5) days prior to the date of the event or User’s reservation shall be deemed canceled and the Association shall be entitled to retain User’s deposit. If the scheduled event extends beyond the time specified in Exhibit “A”, the User agrees to pay for any additional time during which the Space is used at a rate equivalent to twice the hourly rate of the published room rental rate.
12. User shall be charged a $25.00 service fee for all NSF checks received by the Association. The Association reserves the right to submit all NSF checks to a collection agency, and to recover attorneys’ and collection fees therefore.
13. No performance, exhibition or entertainment objected to by the Association or the Association’s authorized representative shall be held in the licensed space, and User hereby agrees to hold the Association harmless for, from and against liability for cancellation of any performance, exhibition or entertainment based on such an objection. The Association’s decision on such cancellation shall be final.
14. Authorized representatives of the Phoenix Association of REALTORS® may enter into, and on, all the licensed Space at any time.
15. In the event of any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses related thereto in such amounts as the court may adjudge reasonable.
16. The liability of any joint signators or guarantors of this Agreement shall be joint and several.
17. The User agrees to remove all trash, garbage, or litter which accumulates during the use of the Space, to place such materials in the approved garbage receptacles, and to leave the Space in a clean and neat condition. If User fails to do so, User agrees to pay the cost of cleaning the Space at the Association’s published rates. The Association shall have the right to deduct such amounts from User’s deposit or if the deposit is not sufficient User shall pay such cleaning fees upon demand by the Association.
18. User acknowledges that it has been shown the Space and agrees that the Space is clean and in excellent condition.
19. Any notices to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be given by personal delivery to a responsible person, by deposit in the United States mail, certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or by express delivery service, freight prepaid. Notices shall be delivered or addressed to User and the Association at the addresses set forth in this Agreement or at such other address as a party may designate in writing. The date notice is deemed to have been given, received and become effective shall be the date on which the notice is delivered, if notice is given by personal delivery or express delivery service, or three (3) days following the date of deposit in the mail, if the notice is sent through the United States mail.
20. User shall not assign its interest in this Agreement without the Association’s prior written consent, which consent may be given or withheld at the Association’s sole discretion.
Time is of the essence of this Agreement.
21. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar. Except as expressly provided in the Agreement, no waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
22. This Agreement (including exhibits) constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter herein, and all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, oral or written, are superseded and merged by the Agreement. No supplement, modification or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and executed by the Association and User.
2. User will not place any chairs, moveable seats, or other items in any passageways and will keep the passageways clear at all times.
3. Except for advertising relating to the event permitted in the Space, User will not post or exhibit, nor allow to be posted or exhibited, signs, advertisements, show-bills, lithographs, posters or cards of any description, inside or in front, or on or about any part of the Building.
4. User shall take down and remove prior to the expiration of the time designated on Exhibit “A” all signs, advertisements, show-bills, lithographs, posters or cards of any description, inside or in front, or on or about any part of the Building advertising the event to be held in the Space.
5. The User shall not admit to the Space a number of persons in excess of the maximum occupancy shown on Exhibit “C.”
6. The Association shall have the sole right to collect and have the custody of articles left in the Building by persons attending any meeting, performance, exhibition, or function given, held or conducted in the Space, and the User or any person in User’s employ shall not collect nor interfere with the collection or custody of such articles but shall immediately submit all such articles to the Association.
7. The Association reserves the right, through its Chief Executive Officer or his/her representative, to eject any person or persons from the Building and upon the exercise of this authority, through its Chief Executive Officer or his/her representative, User hereby waives any right and all claim for damages, and agrees to hold the Association harmless for, from and against any liability or claimed liability therefrom and to indemnify and save the Association harmless for, from, and against all loss, cost and expense in this regard.
Conference Room 101 – 589 sq. ft. (Maximum Occupancy – 20 people), equipped with a mini refrigerator
Conference Room 121 – 384 sq. ft. (Maximum Occupancy – 18 people), equipped with a sink and mini refrigerator
(1) “PAR Member” includes allied REALTOR® associations such as AAR and local chapters of NAR Institutes, Societies and Councils (ISC’s, including WCR, IREM, CIREI, Etc.), and other local Boards/Associations. It does not include the various REALTOR® and Commercial Marketing Sessions, as these are not official Association functions [see “priority of Use”, below.]
(1) Room rentals DO NOT include provisions for coffee, easels and flip charts.
(2) State and local sales and rental tax will be added to all rentals.
II. PRIORITY OF USE (in descending order of priority). The following priorities relate to use of space in the Building and use of AV equipment.
(1) Official Association functions (committee meetings, CE courses, orientation, marketing sessions, special events, task force meetings). Note: there is no charge for such events and meetings, as they are part of the internal operations of the Association and exist for the purpose of advancing the Association’s Mission Statement, Strategic Plan and annual Program of Work.
(2) Meetings of REALTOR® Related organizations (AAR, ISC’s, etc.)
(3) Member companies and individual members who wish to use the facility for business related functions (classes, office meetings, etc.)
A. Deposits – Deposits are due and payable upon reservation of room and execution of written contract. There are no exceptions to the deposit policy.
1. The following activities shall not be permitted in any portion of the Building:
a. Smoking of tobacco products
b. Serving and consuming alcoholic beverages
c. Wedding receptions
d. Live music
2. The Association reserves the right to refuse rental of its facilities to any organization or entity that the Association, in its sole discretion, determines would not reflect positively upon the Association and its standing in the community.
Find a Home
Find a REALTOR®
What is a REALTOR®
Why Use a REALTOR®
Home Ownership News
Arizona Dept of Real Estate
Law and Ethics
5033 N. 19th Ave., Ste 119
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Phone: (602) 246-1012
Fax: (602) 246-1512
Office Hours and Location