Creating fresh content for your blog and social media channels can be a challenge, especially in the summer! Spending precious hours from your work day thinking of content ideas can be counterproductive. That’s why we have compiled a list of June content ideas. Check back each month for a list of ideas you can expand upon. Find June’s topics below to get started!
June Special Occasions
Special days in June include Flag Day, Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month, National Candy Month, and Graduation Month (along with May). Here are some other things happening this month and some content you can create around them.
First Day of Summer – June 21
- Share a list of water activities in your local area
- Best grilling recipes
- Local summer camp activities for kids
World Environment Day – June 5
- Show off a community garden
- Share a list of energy-saving tips
- Crafts/projects that use cans or plastic bottles
Father’s Day – June 17
- Ask followers to share how they found out they would be dads
- Start a poll to find how many dads got ties, tools or socks
- Share a fond memory of you and your dad, and ask followers to do the same
Take Your Pet to Work Day – June 22
- Take your pet to work and share pictures
- Poll how many people bought or want to buy a house for their pet
- List of donation items a local animal shelter currently or frequently needs
While you don’t want everything you post to be a real estate-centric topic, these pieces are an important part of a well-rounded content strategy. Some topics you might want to cover in June include:
- Picture of you hosting an open house, putting up a sign, etc.
- Condos vs. townhouses vs. single-family homes
- Showcase your niche
- Summer home-buying guide
- Things to consider before buyers submit an offer
- New developments/neighborhoods
- The best luxury homes currently up for sale
If you need more content topics, be sure to check our archives for previous suggestions. If you don’t have time to create new content and build your online presence, check out Homes.com Social Fuel to find out how our social media experts can help you with your online presence.
Patty McNease is director of Marketing for Homes.com. For more information, please visit connect.homes.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.