There’s no better place to learn about the people, trends, and ideas shaping the future of residential real estate than at Inman Connect.
The Inman editorial team will be providing live, on-the-ground coverage throughout the week here on the site. And this year, we’re even more excited than most because of the incredible guest speakers, big news announcements, and record-size attendance we expect.
During the week, we’ll be announcing the winners of our 2018 Inman Innovator Awards, honoring the companies, individuals and teams doing the most interesting and inspiring work in the space.
We’ll also be inviting novel small companies to participate in our Startup Alley exhibitor space (Tues. July 17-Thurs. July 19) and let entrepreneurs pitch their companies in 1 minute or less at our New Kids On the Block session (Tues. July 17, 4:40 pm local time).
Notable speakers at ICSF 18 include:
- Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams (the first time he’s speaking outside of a KW event in 10 years)
- Glenn Sanford, founder and CEO of eXp Worldwide Holdings, parent company of the fast-growing, cloud-powered eXp Realty, which connects agents through its own virtual world
- Kara Swisher, founder of technology news website Recode, an award-winning Silicon Valley journalist
- Robert Reffkin, CEO of Compass, the rapidly-expanding NYC-based national brokerage
- Wendy Forsythe, chief operating officer of HomeSmart, an innovative brokerage with global ambitions
- Glenn Kelman, CEO of Redfin, the innovative Seattle-based, one-percent commission brokerage
- Clelia Peters, co-founder and advisor of Warburg Realty and MetaProp
- Racquel Russell, VP of government relations and public affairs at Zillow
- And many, many more. Find the full agenda here.
For those who aren’t attending but are Inman Select subscribers, you can follow along with our livestream, on social media under the hashtag #ICSF, and of course, read all the big news here at Inman.com.
We expect several major themes to emerge from the bevy of entertaining and insightful panels and discussion sessions. Some to watch out for include:
- Venture capital, real estate investment, and the ascent of Silicon Valley in real estate: how are people deploying record amounts of money in real estate ventures, properties, and products?
- Consolidation, mergers and acquisitions: are we in a time of consolidation for the industry, or has there never been a better time to launch an indie brokerage?
- Automation versus the human touch: in a world moving toward more and more digital tools, how can people leverage them to their advantage without sacrificing their unique skills?
- Blockchain and other emergent technologies: how to experiment with promising new areas without wasting money and time?
- Finding commonality and understanding in a divided society: social media, news, and politics can all drive people apart. How can real estate bring them back together?
- And much more…
Inman Connect San Francisco 2018 promises to be our biggest and best Connect yet. See you there or online.