A new patient’s name is added to this national organ transplant waiting list every 13 minutes. The team at MatchingDonors has been working hard for the past nine years to make sure that doesn’t happen anymore. MatchingDonors.com has become the most successful nonprofit, award‐winning organization inthe world that is improving those odds by finding living, altruistic organ donors for patient needing organ transplants. Most patients find their living, altruistic donor organ and get their lifesaving organ transplant within six months of joining MatchingDonors.com.
MatchingDonors.com is NOT an invitee‐only list; everyone needing an organ transplant is allowed on our list regardless if they are poor, old or sick. As long as a patient is registered at a transplant hospital in the United States willing to perform the transplant operation, everyone is considered a “Good Candidate for a Transplant” with MatchingDonors.com.
From Joel Pratt…
I’m Joel Pratt, a REALTOR® in Canton, Massachusetts, and I want to see if you can help me save more lives of people needing organ transplants.
You or any REALTOR® ® can always contactme at 1‐800‐385‐0422 ext. # 6, or by e‐mail at Joel@MatchingDonors.com.
Some Quick Facts:
No property donation is too big or too small.
You can earn extra income while working at your same real estate office.
It’s time for you to get your piece of the huge Real Estate Donation market and save lives at
the same time:
- As a recent study shows, donations to charities and nonprofit institutions are on the
- rise. Last year alone, more than $162 billion was donated, $40 billion of it in real estate,
- according to the National Committee on Planned Giving, Indianapolis.
- The whole area of real estate [as a donation] is exploding so quickly,” they say.
- Brokers can get residential and commercial listings from charities. There are
- homes up to $6 million that have been donated.” The average real estate donation frompeople over 65 years old is $787,000.
- The average donated property overall is worth $516,000.
- All real estate is a potential listing.
- The owners’ appraised value equals their tax benefit!
- MatchingDonors.com tries its best to accept any donation of Real Estate. If needed,
- MatchingDonors.com can put up cash to get a property donated if there are debts on
- the property.
- You will become our listing agent/office for properties you get donated.
- You will get great publicity on any donation you get ‐ bringing you new clients.