In consideration of the PAR granting you access to the Site, you hereby agree as follows:
1. PAR reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Material modifications will be conspicuously posted on the Site or will be otherwise communicated to you. Your use of the Site following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
2. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, the REALTOR® Block “R” logo, REALTOR.com, and REALTOR.org are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). All NAR trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of NAR and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of NAR using any of the membership marks are bound by and should refer to the NAR rules and regulations governing use of those marks to assure proper usage.
3. The information provided on the Site is for educational and informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as a recommendation by PAR for any course of action regarding financial, legal or accounting matters. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting or financial professional.
4. PAR does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through the Site by any user, or any other person or entity. PAR disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or INDIRECT THAT may result from use of or reliance on information contained on the Site.
5. PAR may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services and information provided at the Site at any time without notice or liability, including the availability of any feature, database or content.
6. The Site contains a combination of content that PAR or its suppliers, vendors or other third parties create. All materials published on the Site including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files (“Content”) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and owned by PAR, NAR or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner.
- Reprinting Content from the Site may be granted on a case by case basis. For permission to reprint contact the CEO at DScherer@PARonline.com.
- You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this section. You may not upload Content or otherwise use the Site for advertising or promotion for a particular real estate listing or for real estate services, including brokerage, lending, title insurance, property or casualty insurance, property management, building developing or consulting. You may not scrap any data or Content from the Site and may not use the Site or any information or Content from the Site for unsolicited emails or texts.
7. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. PAR does not endorse or approve such sites or their content and is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content. PAR expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of any other site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such other site.
8. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through our Site including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods or services, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. PAR does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that PAR will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on the Site. You acknowledge that such third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which PAR has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites.
9. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY PAR ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. PAR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PAR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF CONDUCT OR USAGE IN TRADE. YOU AGREE THAT PAR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR INFORMATION OR CONTENT FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PAR IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR SUCH DAMAGE IS OTHERWISE FORESEEABLE.
10. As part of the registration process to use the Members Only portions of the Site, you will select a user name and password. You may change your password at any time in accordance with the procedure on the Site. You agree you are exclusively responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are responsible for all use of your username and password and any activities using your username and password. You agree to provide PAR with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access to the Site.
12. PAR may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement or the termination of your membership in PAR.
13. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and not to use the Site in any manner or for any purpose that violates any local, state, or national law or regulation. Individual sections of the Site may have additional terms, policies, rules and regulations specific to the subject matter being covered in that section. These rules and regulations will be posted on the section’s homepage. You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of individual sections on the Site.
14. These Terms and use of the Site are governed by and will be interpreted under the laws of the State of Arizona, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws and without regard to the location of execution or performance of these Terms. You hereby agree that any and all disputes which may arise and any litigation that may arise from such disputes will be litigated exclusively before a court located in the State of Arizona, County of Maricopa, U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state or county.
Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
5033 N. 19th Ave. #119
Phoenix, AZ 85015